The Casco Antiguo or Casco Viejo is the name given to the site where Panama City was transferred in 1673. This city, drawn in a reticular way towards the four cardinal points, was characterized by the axiality of its streets and posstigos, which earned it to be considered a classic model of an Indian city. It is located on a small peninsula, surrounded by a blanket of reefs rocky, within the current district of San Felipe. In 1997, the Old Town of Panama is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
San Felipe, Panama City, Panama Panama City Panama